Friday, October 17, 2008

What we did this Summer


So I was reading KSL the other day and I looked at pictures of people and 'what they did this summer'. Now while going to the planes of Africa is great I bet we have done more 'exciting things than they have....
We BBQ ed. We played sand volleyball and had different leagues so much cooler than back home.
Actually we really had a lot of fun especially since my team beat Justins' team in the play offs.
We play with our weapons,clean them, practice with them and fly around with them.
Best of all we get to fly around in the best helicopter in the world the Blackhawk. So that is what we have got to do this Summer how about you?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe we found your blog. It was so great to see what you guys are up to lately. We are glad to hear that things are going well. We are proud that you guys are serving our country and us. How do we send something to you?

Michelle Day said...

I think your summer was awesome! I love that helicopter. We cannot wait to see you in a month! I am not sure how my hormone level will be as it has cause me to be "a glass case of emotion" Nonetheless, I will be hugging you and crying like a baby, I am sure. Everything sets off the water works these days!

Amanda said...

Can't top that!! I am glad to see you two are doing well- and are optimistic as ever! We miss U.

Mandi Moon said...

Where the heck are you guys at? Those are some crazy pictures! You guys rock! Thanks for helping keep us safe.