Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Average Day

A lot of people ask what we do day to day around here so I have put a few photos together to give you a glimpse......

We let our passengers know what helicopter to get in and make sure we are sexy doing it.
We promote our awesome friends.
sometimes are Battalion formations take a little long but it comes with the job.

We take corny pictures of ourselves flying.

We run out and tie down the helicopters in a sandstorn this happens at least once every other week. Come on weather dude you can predict sandstorms better than when they hit right???

Most of my days are spent here at my desk being a paperwork pusher but every now and then they let me out of my cage to fly. Justin is in the flight company and spends most of his time flying.

Every once in a while you can catch us dancing together don't tell our leaders this they might think we are actually having fun out here. By the way Justin is a fantastic dancer.

We wash helicopers this is one of my favorite things to do. Justin enjoys towing them nore than washing them, but in this heat a spray of water feels good.


I hope this lets you in of a little of what we do. I have enjoyed some of my time here and I am very blessed to have my husband here. We are not the only married ones here though. We should be renamed the love battalion. We have six married couples now. Three we started out with in the beginning of the deployment and the other three have been married since the deploment. It must be the water or air around here 'love is in the air'

No comments: