Sunday, March 30, 2008

Army Slang


Hot date = Amounts to having dinner at an Army Chow facility with your Husband and 20 other guys who decided to come along too.

Sweet Ride = Having to wear a helmet in your brand new "SUV" (Army truck) sharing it with 15 friends and of course no A/C. Next time I spend $80, 000 on a vehicle remind me, get the A/C

Date Night = Watching a movie on your Laptop with your Husband on his bunk bed while his 2 roommates stare at you or switch it up and sit in my room and have my 2 roommates stare at Justin.


Service Project = Knocking all the mud off each others boots, from the days training, so we won't have to scrub the barracks hall floors instead. As Justin says just like the good ol' days.
Limo Service = An 8 Million Dollar ride that Justin and I get to ride in the back of and have our Limo drivers "Pilots" taxi us around. No tip necessary!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Jackson said...

lol.Have a good day.
I'm just blog surfing.. Thank you to the troops,for protecting our country. God Bless you all and God speed you home soon..

The DAY Ohana said...

Great pictures! Its good to see how things look out there! I'm glad to see you have a fun twist on life there! We love you!